Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AHH Stray News: Khujo, Def Jam, Eminem, Mike Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

AHH Stray News: Khujo, Def Jam, Eminem, Mike Jones Empty
PostSubject: AHH Stray News: Khujo, Def Jam, Eminem, Mike Jones   AHH Stray News: Khujo, Def Jam, Eminem, Mike Jones I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 5:43

AHH Stray News: Khujo, Def Jam, Eminem, Mike Jones Khujo

By Roman Wolfe

Goodie Mob member Khujo goodie is preparing his sophomore album titled Khujo Presents: Mercury.

According to Khujo, born Willie Knighton, the album's titled Mercury has a hidden meaning to it. “Right now, everybody in the streets are saying they’re murking something, that’s the slang now,” Khujo said of the album's titled. “Plus, mercury is a toxic element used to measure heat. It’s the hottest thing next to the sun.”

The album features guest appearances from Big Gipp, Sean P of the Youngbloodz and Houston rapper Trae. The album took nearly two years to complete according to Khujo. “This album will be thought provoking,” Khujo said. “I owe it to my people to give them that Khujo
from ‘Cell Therapy.’ I made sure I brought him with me.

It’s the same thing, but a different look. I think this Mercury album can go next to a Lil Jon, 50 Cent or UGK record.” Khujo Presents: Mercury hits stores this summer on Koch.

Def Jam is preparing to release a greatest hits collection by DMX titled The Definition of X: Pick of the Litter. The 20-track collection features some of DMX's most
well known hits, including "Get At Me Dog," "Stop Being Greedy," "What These B**ches Want, "What's My Name?" and others.
The songs were selected from the 5 consecutive #1 albums that DMX released between 1998 and 2003 as an artist on Def Jam. The Definition of X: Pick of the Litter
is slated to hit stores June 12.
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber is attempting to collaborate with Eminem for a new stage show.
Webber, who is a legendary musical composer, has penned over 13 musicals and is one of the most well known composers in the world.
Webber has written the music and lyrics for such well known musicals as Evita, Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar and others.
Webber recently spoke to Heat Magazine about Eminem's talents and his desire to work with the best-selling rapper. "I've got a lot of time for Eminem. He writes great lyrics which are way ahead. I don't know him well but I have met him and I think he's very intelligent." Eminem is currently in the recording studio working
on material for a new album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

AHH Stray News: Khujo, Def Jam, Eminem, Mike Jones
Page 1 of 1