Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil' Wyte Preps Major Label Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Lil' Wyte Preps Major Label Debut Empty
PostSubject: Lil' Wyte Preps Major Label Debut   Lil' Wyte Preps Major Label Debut I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 16:48

Lil' Wyte Preps Major Label Debut Lilwyte

By Danyel Jones
Date: 5/19/2007

Hypnotize Minds/Asylum artist Lil’ Wyte is set to release his third album The One and Only this summer. The Memphis native’s first two projects Doubt Me Now (2003) and Phinally Phamous (2004) were both released independently and have sold over 200,000 copies a piece.“I’ve always felt like I was a pretty complex rapper to be from the South - I feel like I put a lot into my music,” Lil’ Wyte said. “This album, I went for more simplicity, but I still gave it my all."Lil Wyte's buzz has also been developed by cameo appearances on Adventures in Hollyhood, Three 6 Mafia's reality series that's broadcast on MTV. The Oscar Award winning group produced Lil' Wyte's latest release and are featured on the 19-track CD along with labelmate Project Pat.

"it's hard, it's more street stuff on this one than on the previous Wyte albums," DJ Paul told AllHipHop.com."Project Pat helped him write the album along with me and Juicy J and DJ's are calling it the best Wyte album ever."The first single off of the new album is called “I Got Dat Candy” and has already been released to radio. "There’s so much music on the radio that’s just not doing it for me, and I know a million people like me that it ain’t doing it for them either," Lil' Wyte said. "When Three 6 Mafia brings out a new CD, the person that’s on them beats rapping has damn near the control to create whatever the hell they want to create.” Lil' Wyte's The One and Only hits stores June 5th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

Lil' Wyte Preps Major Label Debut
Page 1 of 1