Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape Empty
PostSubject: Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape   Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun - 11:17

Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape Chamillionaire1

Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape and DVD for Free Download

Houston native Chamillionaire is preparing for the September 18 release of his sophomore solo LP, Ultimate Victory, with a new single and a free mixtape and DVD. Cham is set to release “Hip-Hop Police,” the project’s first single, which features pioneering MC Slick Rick, to radio later this month.
In an effort to hold his fans over during the three month period until the LP drops, the “Ridin’ Dirty” star will offer his new street album Mixtape Messiah 3 and an accompanying DVD for free download from his website
www.chamillionaire.com on July 18.
The DVD will feature exclusive interviews, concert performances, backstage and in-studio footage.
“I’ve been hard at work, putting the final touches on Ultimate Victory while my fans have remained patient and overwhelmingly supportive of me.
Now that the new album is finally complete and the first official single, “Hip Hop Police” featuring Slick Rick is ready for release, I’m back on my mixtape grind,” says Chamillionaire. “In addition to giving away Mixtape Messiah 3, the release of the DVD is just an extra token to show my appreciation to the fans that have supported me over the years.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

Chamillionaire Preps Ultimate Victory, Offers New Mixtape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matchstick Official Forum ©  :: DA French CONNECTion :: Correspondents | Reporters | News-
Jump to: