Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Price Added To Lineup Of Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest Performe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Sean Price Added To Lineup Of Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest Performe Empty
PostSubject: Sean Price Added To Lineup Of Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest Performe   Sean Price Added To Lineup Of Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest Performe I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May - 22:16

Sean Price Added To Lineup Of Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest Performe Seanprice
By Rudy West
Date: 5/31/2007

Boot Camp Clik member Sean Price has been added to the lineup of performers who will grace the stage at the 3rd Annual Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival, organizers recently announced.
Sean Price will perform selections from his critically acclaimed albums Monkey Barz (2006) and his most recent release, Jesus Price Superstar.

Additionally, Sean Price is preparing a new mixtape titled Master P., which will drop this summer.
"I'm exuberantly thrilled to put my incredible god given talents on display for all of Brooklyn to see,” Sean Price said. “I will get busy. With the success of my latest album Jesus Price, I'm not the brokest rapper you know anymore but with the Festival being in BK, I'm just a $2 metro card away. If you see me on the train you know my name. Sean P.”

Sean Price will perform on the June 23 concert date of the free, five-day event.
Other artists to grace the stage that evening include Ghostface, The Large Professor, Consequence, Skillz, Emily King, Tanya Morgan, El Michels Affair and J Period.

Other events during the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival include a celebration of Stax Records' 50th Anniversary on June 7, a Magnum Festival photo exhibit on June 14, Hip Hop Under the Bridge with Ralph McDaniels, a Wild Style Screening and a full day of performances on June 23.

Tickets are required for the June 21 and June 23 dates. For more information visit:

Official WebSite
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

Sean Price Added To Lineup Of Brooklyn Hip Hop Fest Performe
Page 1 of 1