Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Timberlake Launches Tennman Records New Joint Venture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Justin Timberlake Launches Tennman Records New Joint Venture Empty
PostSubject: Justin Timberlake Launches Tennman Records New Joint Venture   Justin Timberlake Launches Tennman Records New Joint Venture I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 23:22

Justin Timberlake Launches Tennman Records New Joint Venture Justintimberlake

By Roman Wolfe
Date: 5/28/2007

Justin Timberlake has launched Tennman Records, a joint venture with Interscope Records, it was announced today (May 23 ).

Timberlake, who has worked closely with artists like Timbaland, T.I., The Black Eyed Peas and others, will serve as Chairman and CEO of Tennman, which is based in Los Angeles and is distributed worldwide by Interscope Geffen A&M.

"We are all excited about the talent we have to offer already on our roster and I cannot wait to introduce the world to my new discoveries,"Timberlake said in a statement.

The label's president is Ken Komisar, an industry veteran who has served as vp of A&R at Sony BMG Music Entertainment since 2000.

While Timberlake didn't reveal the label's roster, the first signings are scheduled to be announced sometime next month.

"We are already underway with several artists in development, and look forward to sharing their work with music fans everywhere," Komisar said.

Interscope is already home to Eminem's Shady Records, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment, 50 Cent's G-Unit Records and Timbaland's Mosely Music Group.

Timberlake has won four Grammy Awards, including Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for 2004's "My Love" featuring T.I. and Best Dance Recording for "SexyBack" featuring Timbaland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

Justin Timberlake Launches Tennman Records New Joint Venture
Page 1 of 1