Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September   50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May - 17:22

50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September 50cent2

By Mike Winslow
Date: 5/25/2007

Rap superstar 50 Cent announced today that the release date for Curtis has been pushed back from June, until September.

"I'm an international artist," 50 Cent said. "My fans worldwide deserve to receive my album at the same time as my fans here in the US. Taking that into consideration moving the album to September was a necessary course of action."

The new release date for 50 Cent's G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope album Curtis has been changed from June 26 to Sept. 4.

In related news, 50 Cent will host an entire week of BET's long running city video show, Rap City.

50 Cent, born Curtis Jackson, will host Rap City from May 29-June 2 each day at 5:00 pm.

The rapper is hosting Rap City to promote Curtis, which is his third major label release.

During his guest hosting stint, 50 Cent will be joined by G-Unit member Tony Yayo, rap legends KRS-One and Marley Marl and Jeff
Johnson.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

50 Cent Album Pushed Back Until September
Page 1 of 1