Matchstick Official Forum ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchstick Official Forum ©

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trill Family Rappers Join To Drop New CD,Feature New Artists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawal
VIP
VIP
Nawal

Female Number of posts : 312
Artist Name Or Pseudo : nawal
Represent An Artist, A Band or None? : none
Are You: Unsigned/Indie/Major/None : none
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Trill Family Rappers Join To Drop New CD,Feature New Artists Empty
PostSubject: Trill Family Rappers Join To Drop New CD,Feature New Artists   Trill Family Rappers Join To Drop New CD,Feature New Artists I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May - 4:59

Trill Family Rappers Join To Drop New CD,Feature New Artists Lilboosie

By Alexis Jeffries
Date: 5/22/2007

Southern rappers Webbie and Lil Boosie are teaming up with label mate Foxx on Survival of the Fittest, their new album released on Trill Entertainment, which is co-owned by Pimp C.

"For so long, the world has only known me and Webbie," said Lil' Boosie. "Now, we bringing more talent from under the table. We go hard at Trill. Our producers make hits and we make them legendary."

The new release, in stores today (May 22), is produced entirely by Trill's in-house beat maker, J. "Mouse" Allen.

The album features each artist on tracks individually and
collectively, while spotlighting "Big Head," a new comer to the Trill Entertainment label.

The first single off the album is "Wipe Me Down," featuring both rappers on the track.

"This album gives our fans a look at the entire Trill Fam...we have 5 other soldiers bringing that same Trill street s**t," Webbie said of his new release.

Both Lil Boosie and Webbie have collaborated in the past, dropping their album Gangta Musik in 2003.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lemoloko

Trill Family Rappers Join To Drop New CD,Feature New Artists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matchstick Official Forum ©  :: DA French CONNECTion :: Correspondents | Reporters | News-
Jump to: